There is one game Among Us for up to ten players. These slots usually fill up quickly and you may not be able to find a game to match. Sorry, you don’t have to join another game. It ‘s easy to host your own game Among Us.
Among Us games
To host a Among Us game, you do not need to set up a server of any kind. Hosting a Among Us game basically means you start or create it. The servers still in use are InnerSloth.
Host Game Among Us
To host a Among Us game, you need to have Among Us installed on your Windows 10 system. You can get the game from Steam, and it’s simple to set up.
- Launch Among them.
- Click Online.
- Click on the globe button at the bottom right and select the the nearest servers. This will allow you to select a server with a low ping.
- Under Host, click Create a Game.
- Select the number of imposters in the game and the map.
- Click Confirm and you will get enter the lobby.
- Normally, the game is private. Click on the Private button to go Public and add the game display to the list of games available to all players.
Game Share Among Us
While games on the list of games tend to fill up quickly, you’ll find that a newly hosted game won’t fill up with players right away. Waiting time is a good idea but a simple way to get players is to share the game in Discord forums or servers / channels where other players are looking to join.
- On the game lobby, note down the code.
- Share this code with other players.
Using game code
To use game code, follow these steps.
- Open Among them.
- Click Enter the code Private sub.
- You will be able to enter the game if a slot is still open.
If you are playing with a group of friends, it is a good idea to host your own game. If you’re hosting a game because you can’t find a game with open slots, you still have to be patient and wait for other players to come together. There is no way to speed up this process unless you share the game code in forums. Even then, there is no guarantee that players will come in and stay. That, unfortunately, is a problem with the game where players tend to literally come and go at any point in the game.
The post How to Host a Among Us Game on Windows 10 first appeared on TechtricksNg.