Windows 11 has more and better monitoring support. It is possible to remember which monitor was an open app which is something that Windows 10 struggled with. You can disconnect a second monitor and when you reconnect it, the windows will still be there. They do not automatically jump to the current browser.
Many reviewers on Windows 11
Analysts will still plug & play. You can connect a monitor to your desktop or laptop display port and it will be detected automatically. Windows 11 may not start showing it but that’s easy to fix.
Connect multiple scanners – Windows 11
You can connect multiple monitors to Windows 11 from the Settings app. The options let you;
- Choose a primary monitor
- Change the monitor resolution
- Change the shape of the monitor
- Change scaling for scanners
- Change monitor direction
- Open the Configuration application with keyboard shortcut Win + I.
- go to System> Display.
- Click on the Highlight a button to find out what the display is (note the number that appears on the display).
- Click Open the Duplicate these displays drop down and choose how you want the second monitor to work: display extension, mirror display, or direct display on a single monitor.
- Drag and drop the scanners to fix them.
- Select a monitor and scroll down. Select ‘Make this my main display’ to set it as the main monitor.
For other settings, some of which can be applied to both monitors, first select the monitor and then scroll down to change the settings. The designated investigator is the one who will be involved. For scaling settings, you may need to log out and log back in to apply to each app.
Change prediction mode
Windows 11 allows users to change the preview mode, i.e., display mode for multiple monitors from the quick preview panel. The panel looks different than it did inside
- Tap on the Win + P keyboard shortcut. to open the projection panel.
- Select the prediction mode.
- Windows 11 change the prediction method.
Microsoft has improved how windows is managed across several monitors on Windows 10 but the taskbar has not improved. Users who had hoped for a fully functional taskbar across all monitors will be disappointed that the time displayed in the system corner on the secondary monitor has been removed. The Start button will still appear on all taskbars ie, all monitors. Images for the window will appear on the taskbar on the individual monitor. Users can change the way these images appear but very little else.
The post Revealed how to first connect multiple scanners on Windows 11 on TechtricksNg.