An online game lets you play with anyone, anywhere. You do not have to share the same room with your friends if you want to play together. While online games make it easier to play remotely with friends, they rely on a stable and fast internet connection for work. If your game can’t connect to its server, you can’t play it.
Fix GTA Online stuck on loading screen
GTA Online is a popular gaming title. It’s free if you’ve purchased GTA 5 on your PC, have a PlayStation Plus membership, or have an Xbox live membership.
If you are trying to play GTA Online, but the game is stuck on the loading screen, run through these basic c reviews.
- If you are playing on Steam, make sure the Steam client is up to date. Leave and re-launch it and it will check for and install updates.
- If you purchased the game on Epic Games, make sure that both the game and the Epic Games client are up to date.
- Make sure your internet connection is stable.
- If you are using a VPN, try disconnecting it and then connecting to the game.
If you check out the above, but still can’t play GTA Online, try the solutions below.
1. Restart the router
Network problems can often be traced to the router. Restart it to see if that solves the problem.
- Press and hold the power button on your router for 5-10 seconds.
- Release the button.
- Wait 10-15 seconds.
- Press the power button to the power of the way forward.
- Wait for the lights on the router to make it stable.
- Connect to GTA Online.
2. Look for a character-specific problem
The loading problem may be unique to a particular character. Try changing to a different character and load the game. For many users, this helped solve the problem.
3. Check game status
GTA Online is, as the name suggests, an online game. If the game’s servers are down, you won’t be able to connect to it. This is a problem on the side of the game so you can’t do anything to fix it. You have to wait for Rockstar Games to settle.
To check the status of the game, visit the service status page here.
4. Reset the router
Try resetting the router. This is different from a simple restart and will return the router to its factory settings.
- Set the Reset button on the router.
- Press the button using a device like the SIM key that comes with phones.
- Press the button for 10-15 seconds and then release.
- Wait until the lights are steady on the router.
- Connect to the network and run GTA Online.
Connection errors are very common with online games. They could be due to your ISP being overloaded, or the game’s servers could be overloaded with too many players. Games like GTA typically have the ability to host thousands of players but there is always a cap on maximum potential. If all else fails, wait a minute to play.
The post Show how to fix GTA Online stuck on a loading screen appears first on TechtricksNg.