Outlook works with gin and all email services. You can add several accounts and check the inbox for any of them. Outlook can keep the inboxes for each account separate and you can design different rules for each one.
Outlook can also create different profiles. An account can include completely different accounts and settings. It’s a great way to keep work and personal email separate.
Fix Outlook stuck on loading profile
Outlook basically creates a profile when you first install and open it. The accounts you add are added to this profile. You can always create other profiles and configure other accounts with it.
Each time you open Outlook, the default profile is loaded. This is usually a stitching process but Outlook may catch up on image loading if something goes wrong on the loading profile. Here are a few things you can try to solve the problem.
1. Repair preview
The first thing to try when Outlook is activated at any time is to repair the app. It is a simple process that often solves many problems.
- Open Control Panel.
- go to Programs> Enter a program.
- Choose Microsoft 365 and click the Uninstall button.
- Select the Repair option.
- Allow the app to repair and open Outlook.
2. Repair inbox
Outlook comes with a built-in repair tool that can fix problems with the profile and inbox. This tool is separate from Microsoft 365 repair tool and is specifically for Outlook.
- Quit Outlook (make sure it is not running in the system tray).
- go to C: Program files.
- Look for the Folder Microsoft Office and open the folder for your version of Office or Microsoft 365.
- Inside, run the Scanpst.exe file.
- Browse for and select the PST file for your profile.
- Allow the machine to repair the PST file.
3. Run in compatibility mode
If you are using an older version of Office, you may need to run Outlook in compatibility mode.
- Set the EXE for Outlook or create a desktop shortcut for it.
- Right click the exe / shortcut and select Properties from the context table.
- Go to Compatibility tab.
- Make it possible Run this app in compatibility mode for.
- Choose Windows 7 from the drop-down list.
- Click Ok.
- Right-click on the shortcut / EXE and select Run as administrator.
4. Disable hardware acceleration
Outlook supports hardware acceleration but not really the type of app that would benefit from it. Disable it and the profile will load.
- Tap on the Win + R keyboard shortcut. to open the run box.
- In the run box, enter Outlook / safe and tap on the Enter key.
- Outlook will start in safe mode.
- go to File> Options.
- Select the Advanced Tab.
- Under the Display section, enable the Disable hardware graphics acceleration option.
- Click OK and delete Outlook.
- Open Outlook in normal user mode.
Note: If you do not see the Disable Software graphics acceleration option, open other Microsoft 365 applications installed on your system and check its settings. The change you make in one app will apply to all Microsoft 365 apps.
5. Run Outlook offline
Try running Outlook with your system offline. The app may be trying to receive new messages while loading and this may cause a conflict.
- Click on the WiFi image in system tray and click on the Throw a plane mode in the opening panel.
- Open Outlook.
6. Install upcoming updates
If you have upcoming updates, whether for Windows 10 or for Microsoft 365, install them. They may fix problems with Outlook.
- Open the Configuration application with keyboard shortcut Win + I.
- go to Updates & security.
- Select the Windows Update tab.
- Click Check for updates.
- Install available updates and restart the system.
7. Create a new profile
You can always create a new Outlook profile if all else fails. It’s easy but you need to set it up with your email accounts, rules, and other settings.
- Tap on the Shortcut Win + R keyboard to open the run box.
- In the run box enter Outlook / safe and tap Enter.
- As soon as Outlook opens in Safe mode, go to File> Account Settings> Manage profiles.
- Choose Select Profile> New.
- Create a new profile.
- Restart Outlook.
- When Outlook will open, select the new profile and Outlook will start.
Outlook profile files can be corrupted if the application does not quit properly, if old-fashioned add-ons are installed, or if there is a problem with the account configuration. If all else fails, create a new image.
The post How to fix Outlook stuck on loading profile appeared first on TechtricksNg.