Minecraft has plenty of neutral mobs and some of these mobs can be recorded in the game. Once called, the neutral move will be friendly towards the player. Depending on the mob type, it will protect the player or help collect some kind of facility or offer protection.
Cats in Minecraft
Minecraft originally had Ocelots that a player would try to get a domestic cat. With recent updates, cats are now an official trend. Ocelots are still found in jungle biomes but you don’t have to tame one to get a cat.
Cats are found in small towns and come in many different forms; the common tabby pattern, the cat tuxedo, ginger cats, calicos etc. Chairs and Phantom are scared and that’s a good reason to have them. Cats in Minecraft purr. They can breed two cats and kittens.
Tame a cat in Minecraft
To catch a cat in Minecraft, you have to feed a fish. Fish are easy to get but you need time and a fishing rod to do the job.
Craft fishing rod
To craft a fishing rod, you must;
- Three wooden sticks (any type of wood)
- Two rows (obtained by breaking cobwebs or killing spiders)
Note: to break cobweb, use sheers. They can be cured with two iron nails. Cobweb is found in caves and mineshafts.
Once you have the materials you need, you can craft a fishing rod.
- Open the crafting board.
- Place a wooden stick in the last cell of the first row.
- Place a wooden stick in the second cell of the second row.
- Place a wooden stick in the first cell of the last row.
- Place a string in the last cell of the second row.
- Place a string in the last cell of the third row.
- Gather the fishing rod.
Catching fish in Minecraft
You are ready to start fishing. Take the fishing rod to any nearby water source. It’s best to find the open sea but the small streams and lochs you see will do.
- Right click / activate at the water source while holding the rod to launch the reel.
- Take a close look at the water and the spot where the reel disappears underwater.
- When you see bubbles appear and float towards the reel, it means you are close to a bite.
- When a reel head is pulled underwater, right click / reactivate.
- Anything you catch will be added to your inventory.
Note: when fishing, you are usually going to catch fish however, you may occasionally pick up other items eg boots, bowls, glass bottles, books, pufferfish etc. .
How to put a cat in Minecraft
Collect at least 10 fish. It should be either raw cod or raw salmon, both are common. Find a city and you will come to a cat. You have to keep some speed or it will run off. Make sure you keep fish as the cats in Minecraft are all food-inspired. As soon as you get a cat’s attention, right click / activate it to feed the fish.
Repeat until you see hearts coming from the cat. The cat will get a red collar. It is tamed now and will follow you around. Make sure you keep food for him.
Wolves attack cats but will also attack chickens, rabbits, and baby turtles. They are great to have around but you should make sure your chickens are protected.
The post Demonstrate how to put a cat in Minecraft first on TechtricksNg.