If you are editing on a desktop, it is easy to find advanced video editing software. You can find free apps to edit videos or you can buy premiums that provide a more intuitive editing experience and powerful features. Videos are often edited on the desktop, but they are recorded on phones or cameras.
The iPhone model has some of the best cameras on the market and a lot of videos have been recorded on them. It may not be the best tool for video editing given the screen size, but basic editing such as cropping and rotating the video on the device is still manageable.
Crop Video on iPhone
You can crop videos on the iPhone through a third-party application, iMovie and from the stock photo app.
1. Crop Video in Photos
On newer versions of iOS, the Stock Photos app has an editing feature that extends to videos.
- Open up Photos app.
- Select video Do you want to edit?
- Tap on Edit button Top right.
- From there Tap the bottom control, crop / flip / adjust tool.
- Drag the corners to crop the video.
- Completed And the new video will save on the previous one.
- You can do this Undo the changes as long as the video is on your iPhone. If you delete the video, you will not be able to undo the changes. It would be good to duplicate the video before you edit it.
2. Crop Video in iMovies
iMovie is free on all existing iPhone models. If you don’t see it on your phone, you can download it from the App Store.
- Open imovie And tap Plus button to create a new project.
- Select a movie.
- Select video You want to crop with your camera roll and Tap on Create Movie.
- Tap video preview And Use the pinch to zoom in on the video you want to place. The outside of it will be cut out.
- Tap on share button, And select ‘Save Video’ From the context menu.
- Select resolution You want to save the video.
3. Crop Video – Adobe Premiere Rush
It is a third-party video editing app by Adobe. It is free but the free version has limitations. If you want a free app that is not iMovie, but is still free, then give A try clip. This is another Apple app.
- open Adobe premiere rush And Create a new project.
- Select media from camera roll That is, the video you want to crop.
- Swipe with the control bar Tap more at the bottom Transform tool.
- Use the Crop Top, Crop Bottom, Crop Left and Crop Right buttons to select the video you want to crop.
- for Preset crop size, Do not use the crop tool. Instead, Tap on the orientation icon On the control bar (see screenshot), and use a preset to crop the video.
- Tap on the share button to export the video.
Editing videos on iOS is not easy due to the size of the device in the absence of applications. If you are in a pinch, you will find apps that can do basic to advanced editing. There is really no shortage of them.
The post How to Crop Videos on iPhone appeared first on TechtricksNg