Apple products work well together. Apple has complete control over both the hardware and the software which makes it easier for everything to work as well.
Apple AirPods connect over Bluetooth so even though they are great hardware, they are still under the control of the problems that most Bluetooth devices have ie, connectivity issues. These problems can happen with just about any device ie Apple or non-Apple.
AirPods without connecting
If you’re having trouble getting your Airpods to connect to your MacBook, you should know that it’s something common. Apple has gone to great lengths to make it easy to repair Airpods with a Mac but even with the easy pairing button on the case, you’ll find that they don’t appear in the list of devices you can use. bound.
How to Connect AirPods to a Macbook
If you are having trouble getting your AirPods to connect to a Mac, try the solutions below.
1. Disconnect from other devices
If you have other Apple devices, and if you happen to use your AirPods with them, remove them as a twin device from all other devices.
Pressing the connect button on the case will put it in twin mode but that is not enough. Unpair the AirPods from all other devices and then try to pair them with the Son.
2. Update macOS
Not all versions of macOS are compatible or can connect with AirPods. If you have been monitoring the OS update, you have to do it if you want to use AirPods.
- If you own 1st generation AirPods, you must macOS Sierra ie 10.12, or later.
- If you own 2nd generation AirPods, you must macOS Mojave ie 10.14.4, or later.
3. Set AirPods as an audio output device
Make sure the AirPods are positioned as the audio output device instead of the speakers.
- Open System Preferences.
- Go to Sound choice.
- Select the Result tab.
- Choose your AirPods.
4. AirPods Repair and Repair
If you already have AirPods packed with your Mac, but do not connect them, the update and repair should solve the problem.
- Open System Preferences.
- Select the Bluetooth option.
- Click on the cross / close button next to your AirPods.
- Put the AirPods in their case and press the pair / connect button.
- On your Son, go to Bluetooth option.
- Select the AirPods to pair and connect with them.
5. Reset AirPods
Removing the AirPods from other devices will help but sometimes that is not enough. Try resetting your AirPods.
- Put the AirPods in their case.
- Press and hold the connect button / pair.
- Hold on until the raising lights emanating in red, and then flashes in white.
- Once the AirPods are reset, pair them again.
Decision for Airpods No Mac connection
AirPods are known to run into a bit of a connection problem but the solutions above should solve the problem.
AirPods offer good audio and are above par compared to other Bluetooth headsets but like any Bluetooth device, they have difficulty establishing a connection at times.
It’s nothing scary so run through the settings above and your AirPods will connect.
The role of AirPods Not connecting: Why don’t my AirPods connect to a Mac? first appeared on TechtricksNg.