Adobe Acrobat Reader is the official app for PDF files since Adobe developed the PDF format. There are still many other apps you can use to read a PDF file. A browser is one example of an app that you can use to read a PDF file but there are plenty of other PDF viewers that are richer.
Can’t print PDF?
There are many PDF readers, free and paid, that you can use in addition to Adobe Reader. The reason why there are so many is that the Adobe Reader app is not a good app. It’s slow, and it often hangs up when you’re just opening a file and that’s not the only thing it’s struggling with. Iftcan prints PDF files but finds it difficult to do so as well.
Fix Adobe Reader without printing PDF documents
If Adobe Reader does not print PDF documents, try the solutions below.
1. Update Adobe Reader
Adobe Reader is not a great application. He has been in trouble of all kinds in the past and will update to solve them.
- Open Adobe Reader.
- go to Support> Check for updates.
- Install available updates.
2. Check your printer
Printers are some of the most difficult hardware to use. They work well so they don’t. Check if you have a problem with your printer. Run through the following checks.
- Try printing from a a different app.
- Try to print a test page from the printer.
- Clear the queue of the printer and then try printing.
- Uninstall and reset the printer if you can’t print at all.
3. Repair Adobe Reader
If only Adobe Reader is having trouble printing, you can try repairing the application. It has a built-in repair tool.
- Open Adobe Reader.
- go to Support> Repair installation.
- Allow the app to repair itself and try printing from it.
4. Use a different app
Adobe Reader is not a good application. It runs into problems all the time which is why most use a different app and that could be a good solution.
- Open the PDF file in your browser and use it to print the file.
- Use a PDF reader like Sumatra to print the file.
Print a file as an image
PDFs are usually a good format for publishing and printing. They will keep the format and layout of the document but a printer may not be able to print the text as it is. But you may be able to print it as an image.
- Open the file Adobe Reader.
- Tap on the Keyboard Ctrl + P. shortcut to open the print dialog.
- Click on the Advanced button.
- Enable the Print as image option.
- Click OK and then click Print.
Many people may recommend Adobe Reader but more often than not, the recommendation is given only because it is an Adobe app. There is not much of it and it is very slow. You will find better and more powerful apps that can edit and print PDF files without any hassle, all for free.
The post PDF printing With Adobe Reader on Windows 10 (SOLUTIONS) cannot appear first on TechtricksNg.