Discord is the largest VoIP service in the world dedicated to gamers and their needs. The app offers a wide range of chat features, as well as chat enhancement features.
Although typically used as a texting or voice chat service, Discord has evolved to the point where it can be used as a collaboration tool by allowing players to send images, links, files online and more. It also allows users to even connect with others and make friends, or create specific groups based on topics of common interest.
One of the biggest assets that makes Discord stand out from other similar services is just how standard it is, and how much it can be improved by using third-party tools.
What is a clownfish voice change?
It is one such device Clownfish voice change, a tool that many use to change your own voice in real time while speaking through the microphone.
Not the only software of its kind, but this is one of the most popular out there, offering a wide selection of voice filters and modifications that will definitely animate any voice chat. you apply.
Here is a complete list of sound effects through which you can amplify your voice using this tool:
- Children’s park
- Custom pitch
- Early mutation
- Female park
- Puing Helium
- Male pitch
- Slow bias
How do I install Clownfish Voice Changer?
Installing Clownfish Voice Changer is no different than installing any other standard desktop app, as all you need to do is download the installation tools from the sites official website, install it by following the on-screen instructions, and then launch it once finished:
- Go to the officer Clownfish Voice Changer website
- Download the installation package that is suitable for your OS architecture
- Locate where you downloaded the installation tool, and double-click on it
- Select where you want to install Clownfish Voice Changer and then follow the on-screen instructions that appear.
Keep in mind that Clownfish Voice Changer is not just the standard voice changer, as it can also be used as a music player, sound player or voice assistant.
As of this writing, Clownfish Voice Changer is available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions, and only for Windows users.
How do I use Clownfish Voice Changer?
After installing Clownfish Voice Changer, using it in conjunction with Discord is just a matter of opening and running both programs at the same time.
Here’s how to do it:
- Launch Discord from the desktop or menu shortlist Start by double-clicking the icon
- Launch Clownfish Voice Changer using the same steps as mentioned above
- Unlike most programs, a new window will not open, but you will hear a sound indicating that the program has been launched.
- Install the Clownfish Voice Changer app that is now active within the System Train
- Right-click the icon inside the system tray, and select Set Voice Voice from the context table that now appeared
- Now select which Voice Changer file you want, along with additional sound effects, while also changing the sensitivity of a microphone
- Open Discord dialog and make a voice call.
Your voice should now change according to your Clownfish Voice Changer settings, and finally you can enjoy having some fun on Discord.
Remember that Clownfish Voice Changer works with any VoIP device, not just Discord, so if you do Skype no Google will meet calls, can be used there as well.
Have you tried Clownfish Voice Changer yet? We’d love to hear from you and learn more about your experience.
The post Clownfish Voice Changer: How to Use Clownfish on Discord appeared first on TechtricksNg.