System clock settings can be configured during Windows installation, when the operating system automatically sets the date and time according to your time zone.
However, if you’re wondering how to change time in Windows 10 later, check out the easy guide below. You do not need to install any special third-party apps to make it happen. It is even possible to add multiple clocks.
How to change time in Windows 10
- Right-click on Windows 10 start up button and go to Circumstances
- Choose Time & Language
- Disable Set time automatically
- next to Set the date and time manually, click Change. If the Change button locked out, this is because you have not disabled auto mode
- Specify the date and time, and then click Change to confirm. That’s all!
It’s also possible to change your time range, sync your clock, take daylight saving time, and add more calendars from this category.
Another quick way to access the date and time options is by right-clicking on the clock in the system notification area and selecting Change date / time. It is also possible to customize the systray clock.
On the other hand, if you are used to the Windows 7 format, you know that you can change the time using the traditional method from Control Panel.
How to change time from Control Panel
- Sign in to Windows 10 as the PC administrator
- Click Win key + R., sort of control panel, and press Enter
- Choose Date and time
- Click Change date and time
- Set a new date and time and click All right. You are all set!
It is also possible to change calendar settings, date and time formats, and other clock properties from this area. For example, you can set a custom date format.
How to change the timezone on Windows 10
If you’re wondering how to change the timezone in Windows 10, here’s what you need to do:
- Right-click on Windows 10 start up button and select Circumstances
- go to Time & Language
- Disable Automatically set time zone
- Click on the menu below Time zone and select a new time zone
- Enable or disable Adjust for daylight automatically saving time, depending on what you prefer. That’s all!
Scroll down to Related settings and click Set clocks for different time zones if you have friends and family spread across different parts of the world. It will also help if you travel frequently.
How to change the time range from the Control Panel
You can also select a new time zone from the Control Panel, but you will not have quick access to the additional setting as in the previous solution.
- Click Win key + R., sort of control panel, and hit Enter
- go to Date and time
- Click Change timeframe…
- Set the new time range
- Enable or disable Automatically adjust the clock for Daylight Saving Time
- Click All right. You are all set!
You can easily set a time and date on Windows 10
To rebalance, you don’t need to switch to third-party software applications to change the date and time settings on Windows 10.
You can easily do this from the system clock or Control Panel if you lose the old way. And choosing a new time zone is just as simple.
The post How to Change Time in Windows 10 – Set Time and Date (Tutorial) first appeared on TechtricksNg.