Minecraft is one of the most popular open source games today. It has been around for over a decade now and is played by millions of people across a wide range of devices. It also spares additional titles for itself and there are several game / story modes that users can play.
Despite all this, Microsoft is still offering a free trial of Minecraft to anyone who is unsure if the game is for them. This trial version is available for Java editing as well as the Windows Store version of Minecraft. The free trial version offers enough in terms of gameplay to give users an idea of how the game works.
Minecraft Java Edition Free Trial
Until you get the Free Java Minecraft Edition version, you need to create a free account with Mojang.
- Visit the Minecraft official website here.
- Click on login at the top right.
- Click on the Sign up for a free option.
- Sign up for a new account and confirmed it.
Once you have created a free Minecraft account, you can download the free trial version of Minecraft.
Download Minecraft Java Edition Free Trial
- Visit the Minecraft official website and log in with your account.
- On the home page, click Games in the bar at the top.
- Select Minecraft.
- Click Try for free at the top.
- Scroll down and click Download now.
- Run the installer and you will be able to play the game for free.
Minecraft Java Edition Free trial limits
All free trials come with limits; these can be in the form of finite features or they can be time-based. For Minecraft, you get a combination of both.
- A user with the free trial of Minecraft Java Edition cannot join a multiplayer server.
- You can play for 1 hour and 40 minutes in total ie, you can spend 5 days in the world of Minecraft.
- You can only play in Survival mode. Creative mode and Hardcore modes are not available.
Minecraft free trial is also available on Playstation and Android. The trials are not tied up so you can try out the app / game for free on each separate platform before you buy it. As for the price. Minecraft will not change its price tag of course. The desktop version has been selling steadily for around $ 30 for years except the 10-year anniversary. You should try the version you want to buy to get a good idea of how well the game works eg if you plan to buy a Java version instead of the Windows Store version, try the Java version -mach.
The post How to Get the Minecraft Java Edition Download for free (trial) appeared first on TechtricksNg.