If you have an Nvidia GPU on your system, then you must have installed the GeForce Experience app as well. This app has two major functions; Download and install the latest Nvidia drivers, and optimize the game for your system. Game customization has become somewhat popular; This is basically when an app or your OS tries to free resources as much as possible to help the game run smoothly. It can also change the graphics settings for a game so that it is more compatible with the hardware on your system, making it run better.
Remove the game Nvidia GeForce Experience
We’re over how you can add games to the Nvidia GeForce experience. If you have added a game, you will soon find that adding it was the really simple part. There is no way to remove them, at least not from the UI of the app. It is impossible to say that this is not impossible.
- Tap on Win + R keyboard shortcut to open the run box.
- In the run box, Enter
services.mscAnd Tap the Enter key.
- In the app that opens, Look for any and all Nvidia services.
- Right-click a service, And Select stop From the context menu. Repeat this for all Nvidia services.
- Once you stop all Nvidia services, Open the file explorer.
- Navigate to the following folder.
- In this folder, Look for the following files;
- It’s a good idea Return them (Copy them to a different location). Delete all four files.
- Restart your system.
- Open the Nvidia GeForce Experience and All games will be removed from the home screen.
The Nvidia services that you stopped will automatically restart after you boot back into the system. You do not need to start them yourself.
Uninstalling GeForce Experience
Uninstalling the GeForce experience and reinstalling it will not remove the games that have been added to it. This is because its folder in AppData is not removed and the files there are intact. Some users can remove games from the GeForce Experience by uninstalling the app, removing the Nvidia folder in the AppData folder, and then reinstalling the app. You can try it but the success rate is not high.
The GeForce Experience app has had this limit for years. Users have been complaining about this for a long time. The method described here works but it will remove all games. Selectively deleting a game is still not an option.
The post How to Remove Games from Nvidia Geforce Experience on Windows 10 appeared first on TechtricksNg