Discord, like other apps, goes through multiple versions. Each new version either has more / new features or it fixes bugs in existing features. Regardless of the nature of the update, it is a good idea to keep the Discord app updated. An updated app will be secure, and will be more optimized for your desktop than an out-of-date version.
Discard update on windows 10
Discord has a dedicated desktop app for Windows 10. It is like other apps for the platform but there are some differences such as how an update is installed for the app. The good news is, Discord can be updated in-place, ie you will not have to uninstall the app and then download and install the latest version. Some bad news is that there is no button to click to update the app.
1. Discard update at launch
Discord is an app that automatically updates when you update, so if the app is not running, you can update it through the following steps.
- Open discord.
- Allow the customer to check for updates.
- If updates are available, Disorder will download and install them.
- When the app is updated, you will View the change log / new features list, and you will be able to use Discord to send and receive messages.
2. Update the disk during running
You do not necessarily need to close the disorder for updates. You can check for updates, and install it even when the app is running.
- Enlarge the Discord app window.
- Tap on Ctrl + R Keyboard Shortcut.
- The application’s UI will refresh / reload.
- if one The update is available, Discord will detect and download it.
- When you ahead Open the app, it will install the update.
Discovery update failed
Leave the update as usual without any problems, however, sometimes, it runs in the update loop. You should wait for a reasonable time to download and install the application update, but if it does not update, try these fixes.
Discord does not have an ‘update’ or ‘check for updates’ button that users can click. Most users update the update only when they re-launch the app. The only problem is that many users do not leave the app regularly or shut down their system. This gives the assumption that a restart is necessary. You should know that the update can take five (or more) minutes to download, and additional time to install. If you internet is slow, the download will take longer.
The post How to update disks on Windows 10 First on TechtricksNg