A website, regardless of its type, can be accessed from any modern browser. The website may contain text, images, video, audio or animation but a modern browser will have the ability to load and display.
A browser is a tool for accessing websites but it is not the only thing required to access it. One other thing you need is an internet connection, but the website itself needs to be up as well and your operating system needs to allow the connection to the website through the firewall.
Unable to find this site
When a browser cannot connect to a website, it will display a type of error message. The error message “This site cannot be accessed” is usually accompanied by an error code.
These error codes include, but are not limited to, the following.
These error codes attached to “This site cannot be accessed” can help to resolve the issue but you can start with the basic basic steps for troubleshooting.
How to configure Unable to find this site Error
1. Run internet troubleshooter
There may be a problem with the connection. You may have access to the internet but there may be something wrong with the settings.
- Open the Options app (Keyboard shortcut Win + I).
- go to Update & Security> Troubleshoot.
- Click Additional troublemakers.
- Click Internet links.
- The trouble ran and apply all configurations that he praises.
2. Disable extensions
Browser Extensions can block a connection. To be safe, disable them all and try to reach the website.
- Open the browser.
- Go to browser options.
- Access to the extension manager.
- Disable all extensions and restart the browser.
- Feuch get to the website.
3. Get to the website via Google search
If you are accessing a website by entering its URL in the search bar / URL, try to access it through Google.
- Visit him Google.
- Enter the website name.
- Select it from the search results.
4. Check if the website is down
Websites can go down. The server they are hosting may go down or it may slow down if it suddenly gets one too many requests to load the website.
- Open to browser.
- Visit him Down to everyone or just me.
- Enter the URL of the website you are trying to access.
- Take a look at the the status of the website. If it is down, you have to wait for it to come up.
These solution steps are basic. They will help you to prove three things; problems with your internet connection, problems with the website, and problems with the browser itself. Beyond that, you need to find solutions for the resulting error message This site cannot be reached to resolve them.
The post This site showed an error FIXED (Works on all browsers) appeared first on TechtricksNg.